Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2012 and trying again

So far so good...well almost.
Between 2008 my last post and now - lot has been developing. I discovered I love travelling beyond anything else with Berlin being my top favourite city followed closely by Amsterdam and Rome. I am willing to make a deal with the dark side if I could travel 365 days a week.
I am in a good job and moving on up since 2009, tad boring but the people I work with are fantastic - I love them.
I turned 30 last year (eegads and jeez too) but don't feel any different and am told I look the same as 5 years ago so hmmm still figuring if I enjoy my years moving ahead of me. I can't catch up still stuck somewhere between 10 years ago.
There have been a few curve balls, still trying to hit one and not sure if I like the direction it's flying - involves a best friend and a bit more than that but I am trying to do the best I can and then leave the rest to the future. The future has a way of taking care of things unlike the past where everything stays..hmm that could be a wise saying.
So that's it for now...nothing much but everything and hopefully I update this blog now and then. I miss the blog and I miss letting my thoughts out there...I have not many nor do they always make sense but they're mine and I'd like to read them somewhere down that line we are just pushed on.

No comments: